Release date - September 24, 2018.
- Now you can paste expressions or values into Timeline properties without having to open/focus the input.
- Improved zooming behavior in the Timeline.
- Snap lines now have a consistent thickness regardless of the artboard zoom level.
- Export options are now disabled outside of a project.
- User Menu -> Your Profile now points to the correct location.
- Fixed a crash caused by forking certain projects.
- Added more detail to error messages resulting from attempting to save with invalid content in code mode.
- Minor fixes to the multiline Expressions editor.
- GIFs and videos now always show the contents of the main component.
- Fixed a bug causing Timeline inputs with numbers in exponential format to display
NaNinstead of the correct value.
- Fixed a bug preventing the time/frame indicator of subcomponents to update.
- Fixed a bug causing the Timeline ticker to behave unexpectedly in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug causing the Actions editor to unexpectedly close.
- Fixed a bug preventing Timeline marquee selection to start from within collapsed rows.
- Added better logic to calculate the size of the Timeline multiline expressions editor on different sizes.
- Timeline rows can no longer be dragged over the top controls.
- The code editor is now automatically focused when switching to code mode.
Ctrlduring element scaling no longer triggers the context menu.
- Fixed disappearing elements when re-publishing very old Haiku.
- Fixed an issue that might cause certain versions of
lottie-androidto crash when parsing Haiku's Lottie export.
- Fixed layout issues when importing Figma shapes that have been rotated around a non-standard origin.